Sunday, April 11, 2010

Alone

alone

Life is a game, everybody gotta play it

When the game is over, nobody gona save it

With every passing second, I question inside

If the day came by, and I die would they cry?

Cos im tired of lies, whose really by your side

I survive each day by my music and get by

Kinda funny aint it, the shit we go through

Sometimes the cigs and you are all I got to talk to

Seems like I need to escape, from this world

From my mum, from my friends and even my self

Cos I lived it all, from this home I was brought

Most people wake to hear the smiles and the thought

While I walk alone in the park, nobody in sight

Flashback of memories of everyday fights

I always new life was hard, but not for this long

Coz everyday it gets harder and everything I do is wrong

Sometimes I don’t even know what to do

Except shed a tear and watch my skin blue

Got problems at home, got trouble with the fam

Got violence outside and I dream to be a star

Never though one person could make it go away

With a smile so bright, it always brightens my day

Kinda shameful, cigs keep me sane

How can so much life bring so much pain.

3 comments: